1. Safety Programmes create productive work environments.
Properly managed safety programmes show commitment to safety by the management in turn creating a great safety culture where everyone ‘wants’ to be safe.
2. Absenteeism drops when effective safety programmes are introduced.
Workers want to work in a safe environment; absenteeism drops when effective safety programmes are introduced.
3. Work premises are kept to higher standards.
Work premises are kept to higher standards for safety, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
4. A safe work environment produces happier employee’s.
A safe work environment produces happier employees; everyone wants to go home safe each day.
5. Employee insurance claims decrease in safe work environments.
Worker Compensation insurance claims decrease, in turn lowering premiums. This is a benefit to any company that has to pre-qualify to work; a lower rate gives you a better grade with your clients.
6. A company’s most valuable asset is protected – Its People.
7. Safety programs enable a company to win and retain business customers.
8. Safety programs create an environment where safety improvements are considered, encouraged and implemented.
In turn, workers feel like they are part of the safety solution.
9. Safe work environments enhance the brand value and goodwill for a company.
Enables a company to win and retain business customers. Clients want to work with companies that are safe (less downtime due to incidents).