The FLEX IMPACT® BO Impact bollard is the most suitable flexible protective bollard for environments where frequent impact risks occur, such as in the vicinity of doors, access ways, corners and machines.
The BO Impact bollards are available in a variety of distinctive colours, patterns and colour combinations, making them highly visible in the environment they were selected for. Due to its sizable diameter, this protective post can absorb frequent crashes. Because of the flexible characteristics of their synthetic material, the posts slightly flexes with each crash, but return to their original shape afterwards. So repairs after the crash are kept to a minimum. The BO Impact can also be deployed as traffic post or traffic pillar.
The BO Impact is used to protect industrial door tracks, corners, walls, electrical panels and machines from collisions involving pallet-, reach- or forklift trucks at limited speeds.
- Made from the BSP polymer with dynamic memory, specifically engineered to absorb impacts and then immediately return to its original shape
- Light and easy to install
- Ø 8"
- Standard height: 47"
- Custom height available: 1' - 8'
- Anchors per post: 4 (3/4" x 5 1/2")
- Color: Std. Yellow, other colors available
- Accessories: Coloured or reflective stripes, rotating sleeves, stainless steel base plates
Flex Impact Advantage
FLEX IMPACT® security systems have been specially designed from flexible polymer, which is highly impact-resistant, flexible and shock-absorbent. All of our safety systems have been tested extensively over a long period of time in order to comply with the strictest standards of safety. In any kind of impact due to collision, the material simply bends and then returns to its original shape again afterwards. The unique thing about it is that our safety systems fully retain both their looks as well as their essential properties afterwards.
In addition, FLEX IMPACT® uses a modular construction, making it possible to install each and every element separately. If necessary, each element can be replaced separately as well. This approach allows us to offer a durable safety product with a cost-efficient impact that should not be underestimated.
- Active memory
- Easy to use modular design
- Lightweight compared to steel
- Strength equivalent to steel
- Long lifespan & low maintenance = Cost saving
- Tested and approved
- No floor damage
- No repaint
- Optimal visibility
- No corrosion
- UV resistant
- Chemical resistant