Prevent costly and structural damage to columns in your freezer with our range of ICE FLEX® column protectors. With a wide selection of sizes, the most suitable column protector can now be installed in any working environment, regardless of temperature.
IceFlex Features & Benefits
- Specifically designed and tested for use in freezing temperatures, from 0°C down to -30°C
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Vast product range with striking and distinctive look and feel
- Especially developed BOPLAN® polyolefin offering optimum impact protection and maximum safety
- Introduction of rubber seals for compliance with food industry
- Standard zinc coat (ZC) baseplates and fixations (Stainless Steel in option)
Flex Impact Advantage
FLEX IMPACT® security systems have been specially designed from flexible polymer, which is highly impact-resistant, flexible and shock-absorbent. All of our safety systems have been tested extensively over a long period of time in order to comply with the strictest standards of safety. In any kind of impact due to collision, the material simply bends and then returns to its original shape again afterwards. The unique thing about it is that our safety systems fully retain both their looks as well as their essential properties afterwards.
In addition, FLEX IMPACT® uses a modular construction, making it possible to install each and every element separately. If necessary, each element can be replaced separately as well. This approach allows us to offer a durable safety product with a cost-efficient impact that should not be underestimated.
- Active memory
- Easy to use modular design
- Lightweight compared to steel
- Strength equivalent to steel
- Long lifespan & low maintenance = Cost saving
- Tested and approved
- No floor damage
- No repaint
- Optimal visibility
- No corrosion
- UV resistant
- Chemical resistant