The FLEX IMPACT® TB 400 is a tube-shaped barrier with impressive flexibility and impact resistance.
A wrong turn with a forklift can easily cause substantial damage to your building or your machines. This low impact-resistant traffic barrier will impress you with its ability to withstand impacts while retaining its original shape, appearance and properties. The TB 400 is used for the protecting of walls, machines and infrastructure from pallet trucks, forklifts or other vehicles with limited speeds and where height is not important.
- Made from the BSP polymer with dynamic memory, specifically engineered to absorb impacts and then immediately return to its original shape
- Playfully modular and easy to install, enabling you to create the exact layout needed to match your facility's requirements
- Number of rails: 1 Tube
- Standard length: 5'
- Custom lengths available: 3' to 6 1/2'
- Total height: 16"
- Anchors per post: 4 (1/2" x 4 1/2")
- Post colour: Std. Yellow/ Tube colour: Std Yellow, other options available
- Accessories: Corners, Toeboards, Kickplates, Stainless steel base plates
Flex Impact Advantage
FLEX IMPACT® security systems have been specially designed from flexible polymer, which is highly impact-resistant, flexible and shock-absorbent. All of our safety systems have been tested extensively over a long period of time in order to comply with the strictest standards of safety. In any kind of impact due to collision, the material simply bends and then returns to its original shape again afterwards. The unique thing about it is that our safety systems fully retain both their looks as well as their essential properties afterwards.
In addition, FLEX IMPACT® uses a modular construction, making it possible to install each and every element separately. If necessary, each element can be replaced separately as well. This approach allows us to offer a durable safety product with a cost-efficient impact that should not be underestimated.
- Active memory
- Easy to use modular design
- Lightweight compared to steel
- Strength equivalent to steel
- Long lifespan & low maintenance = Cost saving
- Tested and approved
- No floor damage
- No repaint
- Optimal visibility
- No corrosion
- UV resistant
- Chemical resistant