The recycled rubber container ramp is a new product to the market offering a lot that steel container ramp cannot. They have 90% less noise than a steel container ramp, rated to 10 ton and a lot more. Each ramp has a lip that passes over shipping container locks so that they can be positioned anywhere along the container’s edge. The full-width, modular design includes four ramps that can be positioned as far apart or as close together as needed, depending on the spread of your equipment wheels.
- 12 Month Warranty
- Made of recycled tyre rubber.
- Designed to allow access into standard shipping containers that are located at ground level.
- Typically supplied in Max 10,000Kg capacities to suit your operations, though others are available on request.
- Movement by one-Person allows the ramp to be quick and easily assembled to the 220cm width.
- 90% less noise when fork truck driver drives in and out of the container.
- Please note most containers will not be able to close whilst the ramp is left in place.