Strong and rigid construction
Quick and easy to deploy
Smooth scissor type action
Top quality design - Made in New Zealand
SpanSafe is an expandable barrier that concertinas out to various lengths. It can be used in doorways or around machinery, or anywhere an expandable barrier is needed. A warehouse is a unique environment which combines machinery, people and large amounts of product. Keep unauthorised persons out, and stock secured simply and effectively with the SpanSafe expandable barrier. SpanSafe barriers are available in 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm heights to suit a variety of applications. The 1m height is usually used for safety situations, while the 1.5m and 2.0m heights are usually used for safety or more security conscious areas.
Manufactured by Dexters in New Zealand, the SpanSafe expandable barrier is designed for mobility and convenience while having the quality of a locally manufactured barrier. The aluminium bars are acid etched and then powder coated to give them longer life. The rivets and end poles are both stainless steel to prevent corrosion. The SpanSafe system can be made in a variety of colours: White, red, blue, yellow, black, silver. We can also do a combination of colours to match your business (Additional costs may apply).
The concertina type barrier expands out and latches at one end. The expandable barrier then simply folds back and pivots out of the way when not in use. The SpanSafe expanding barrier has been designed to be easily installed using poles that are simply anchored to the wall with the brackets supplied.
- Stainless steel end poles supplied with brackets
- Powder coated aluminium tube
- Wall mounted one end, latched one end
- Braked swivel castor on latch end
- Easy to install - wall brackets and anti-luce latch included
- Unique tube connector for long life
- Powder coated steel brackets for high wear strength
- Comes pre-assembled
- 3 different heights and multiple colour choices
- Can be securely locked with padlock (*not included)