The FLEX IMPACT® polymer RE Rack End is the optimal protection for your rack ends, with the two bollards offering optimal protection to your corner uprights. Warehouse operators who are often under severe time constraints tend to cut corners, literally. The consequences can be severe: rack collapse, damaged goods, and sometimes also physical injury. Do not skip on safety where your rack ends are concerned.
The RE Rack End is used specifically for the protection of your rack ends.
- Made from the BSP polymer with dynamic memory, specifically engineered to absorb impacts and then immediately return to its original shape
- Extremely light and easy to install
- Countersunk anchors avoid forks to shear them off
- Standard length: 2200mm
- Custom lengths available: 750mm - 3200mm
- Total height: 530mm
- Anchors per post: 4 (12mmØ x 90mm) countersunk
- Post colour: Std. Yellow/ Rails colour: Std Yellow
- Accessories: Kickplates, Stainless steel base plates
- The RE Rack End can also be offered with bollard mid posts, making it fully modular
Flex Impact Advantage
FLEX IMPACT® security systems have been specially designed from flexible polymer, which is highly impact-resistant, flexible and shock-absorbent. All of our safety systems have been tested extensively over a long period of time in order to comply with the strictest standards of safety. In any kind of impact due to collision, the material simply bends and then returns to its original shape again afterwards. The unique thing about it is that our safety systems fully retain both their looks as well as their essential properties afterwards.
In addition, FLEX IMPACT® uses a modular construction, making it possible to install each and every element separately. If necessary, each element can be replaced separately as well. This approach allows us to offer a durable safety product with a cost-efficient impact that should not be underestimated.
- Active memory
- Easy to use modular design
- Lightweight compared to steel
- Strength equivalent to steel
- Long lifespan & low maintenance = Cost saving
- Tested and approved
- No floor damage
- No repaint
- Optimal visibility
- No corrosion
- UV resistant
- Chemical resistant